Day 58-
You know that feeling, when you know something but it feels so good to hear someone else say it? Call it the honey moon period but it was so awesome to hear Bay's teacher say kind words about her today! She went to school from 8-11 and when I picked her up I asked how her day went. I was told she is a spirited (nice way of saying riled up?) fun, ( nice way of saying over the top?) bright, ( nice way of saying she doesn't stop talking?) sweet, (smothering everyone?) girl...ok she got that right! All joking aside, we love our Bay and she is a tough cookie. It was great to hear her teacher speak such nice words about her. hopefully tomorrow is another great day! As for what she did today....imaginative play, role playing, outdoor play....Play is the work of children after all! I am sure the teachers are trying to do a lot of "getting to know you" activities and performing pre-assessments on the children. Hoping for some more educational aspects to kick in soon. Baleigh is very routined and organized, she had to have her clothes laid out...we had to have Monday socks with Monday ( excuse me LUNES) underwear on. She picked her own outfit as well! Sorry blurry pic!...
Well we already laid out Tuesday's clothing! Nana is here and our new life for the next few weeks is in full swing. I am supposed to start tomorrow but my director is in the hospital and nobody can check her email to see if my federal background check is in....I would hate to be put off another week! I will keep everyone posted I am sure.

Yay for Bagel!!! ILY and miss you all!! Sorry so short <3
ReplyDelete