Sunday, August 21, 2011

1/2 off means free! RIGHT?

Day 55- Friday NIGHT

I waited impatiently today to hear from my hubby who was to be pepper sprayed for the 4th time in his career.  While he did that up at the academy I got a few groceries to make it through the weekend.  When I walked in the store to start shopping I came across this sign...

My mother and I have this theory...  When you get an item for 1/2 its full price and you get an additional one for free then that means you got it ALL for free!  Since you are getting two for half the cost of one.  Get it?  Well apparently the people at the commissary do!  I was so impressed I took a pic of the sign and it kept me giggling all day.  eot the price....just the "almost free" comment.
After shopping I went home and schooled Linda on doing snatches....an Olympic weight lifting move that works all the muscles in your body almost.  She did great!  I then prepared dinner for the hubby, paleo Fish n Chips with a new fish I have never tried called BASA. 
Josh got home early, they let them out at 1 since they had been pepper sprayed.  We spent the afternoon relaxing and watching passing storms.  Something I love to do :)  I am trying to relax and enjoy these last few days before work!  As for the fish dinner... It was quite delicious!  Flaky, sweet, white meat...so good...for an imported fish.  The rest of the night we watched movies before hitting the hay.  All for now...see you after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment