Day 63- Saturday
Ok I know I know....I don't usually blog much on the weekends. Saturday we really were quite lazy, I have been trying to slow down and enjoy FL life instead of living behind a camera or phone. Not to mention we really don't have the money until I start work! We just watched the storm, monitored its progress, kept contact with family and friends up north and had some pool time. Barbara was so great taking the girls to the pool for three hours before I went and took over and gave her a break. We ran them ragged. The only pictures I took were of their eyes ( I know...odd) because they are just SO different and Jasper I can't even get a shot of...his eyes are deep grey. Very strange!
Grilled out our typical weekend meal of sausages and veggies and had a great evening celebrating all our family news. We had a quick visit from our neighbor Theresa and her partner. Her mom is in town from PA visiting and we have had some great poolside chats! They had gone to the cheesecake factory and brought us back an OH SO NOT PALEO delicious recd velvet cheesecake. My body and mind screamed no...but my taste buds were curious. Linda Josh Barbara and I shared it so i figured it was only 1/4 the sin. To DIE for delicious....so glad I stay away from that stuff!
Day 64-Sunday
Ok so....Sunday was just....Sunday! We did nothing again! I stayed in my Pjs until the afternoon! I read three books in 2 and 1/2 days believe it or not on my Nook. I loved them! Couldn't put them down like the Potter and Twilight books. These are all wolves though. Excellent stories. Author is Nicky Charles....she only writes her books electronically and gets NO PROFIT! She is an Indie writer. https://sites.google.com/site/nickycharlesbooks/home/my-books
So yes its sappy, super sexy and trashy but its with wolves so I love it!
Bay woke up with a fever, hacking cough and ear ache. So we really just lay low all day kind of serving Bay as she milked the attention mommy always gives to her sick babies! Grilled out some spicy chipotle turkey burgers, hot dogs and portabello mushrooms...yummo, and then was up chatting until MIDNIGHT with Babs! ME.....midnight...wow.
Day 65- Monday
And here is Monday. Another lazy day where we finished up some books we were reading and the kids ( bay still recuperating) enjoyed movies and being indoors. Some favorites of the day were, playing dollhouses, blocks, reading books etc. We chatted a lot about the new school, the girls are so excited. I did run out for what I thought was going to be Truvia or Stevia extract because I was out for my coffee in the morning. i went to TJMaxx because I had a gift card and found the most amazing thing EVER! Coconut SUGAR! It is made from the nectar of the flowers that bloom on coconut trees. Its organic and completely Paleo I would assume....all natural. Probably to be had in moderation. On the back it even says the glycemic index ( super low) and that it is proven to maintain weight loss when used in place of sugar and even fake sugars.
Ok so that was Monday! Josh home early from the academy and a dinner of baked chicken and spinach casserole. I think Bay is on the mend and should be good to go to school tomorrow. We both start at our new home ... Childtime!



No comments:
Post a Comment