Day 37-
Hard to imagine we have been here this long already!! Time flies...and yes we are having fun! So a little background info first. We have been on the waiting list for the Child care Center on base since we got here. We are way down on the waiting list, both physically and based on priority. The girls are in the 40's and Jasper somewhere in high 20's. We are looking at October before we can get care...which would mean no work for me. HOWEVER! My dear friend Linda has kindly offered to watch all three children here in our home for a much lower rate than even the base! Quid pro quo, she needed to score this new job with a freight company I believe it is. Well...the text of the morning came in.. " I GOT THE JOB!" She will be doing billing, scheduling and general bookkeeping and the hours coincide with me working as a teacher or sub. She will be there from about 4 or 5 -10 and I need her 7-2. Beautiful! So the day started out great! And got even better with a fantastic workout! We ended up doing a ridiculous amount of kettle bell swings and a more sane amount of other things like lunges. I am bound and determined to look damn good down here if I am to wear this bikini with pride! We are both doing great...I am super proud of her. While she was here I received a call from Clay County schools District. They said my application was accepted to apply for teaching positions. HOWEVER, given the qualifications they were wondering if I would also apply to sub. WELL YEAH! So I did what they required of me online to get the ball rolling and now I am signed up for my training and paperwork etc on Aug 24th; the day before my immigration services exam! I already work for Kelly services and will be offered more than enough hours...basically a full work week. But have to keep doors open and keep applying for stability right?
Anyway we swam today as she had the day off, what else is new...poooool pooool poool I know. It gets old. But tomorrow is a fun new activity. National Night Out. I am sure to have pics to post etc. But as for today...Josh and I got a little alone time when the children all passed out at 7 pm. We decided to have a dip in the pool alone...and alone we were! As you can see from the pics...nothing frisky, we are kids at heart ourselves!
THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment