Friday, July 15, 2011

Orientation and the Bumbo!

Day 19-
Well I left at 7 am today thanking my lucky stars( after ER trip) I was actually able to GO to orientation and will have a job come late August early September.  Really nothing excited happened.  It was a standard orientation on what to wear, what to do, what no to do, policies etc.  I was home by 10 am and with a full day ahead of us, tried to make good use of the time.  Jasper is nearly sitting up....yes, at 6 weeks, sitting up?  I am not trying to rush anything, matter of fact I want this to slow down.  but I needed to get something for him to sit in, so I asked the front office here if the ladies knew of a consignment shop.  Great news, there is a fantastic one right over Buckman Bridge on San Jose Blvd.   What a beautiful side of town!  For my Rhode Islanders, its like driving from East Greenwich to....Wickford, but with more stores.  If that makes sense.  I found exactly what I needed in this store for 20$!  A Bumbo chair.  Payton used to have one....recall this pic?

There she is....Pippy at 14 or so weeks old! HHAHAHAHA...

Jasper got a similar seat, a blue one, with a tray table too.  I was very happy with the store and their prices!   Good to know!
After a quick stop in target we headed home to a horrible sign.... POOL CLOSED.  Well its 99 degrees today...and the girls are dying to swim.  Unfortunately maintenance must be done so the pool is closed until tomorrow.  Thank god for AC, closing the shades and a movie.  Note to self: NOT everyday can be a pool day after all!  Short post!  Tomorrow has some fantastic plans in the works!  See you then!

1 comment: