Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday FUNDAY!

Day 34-
Super exciting day, ( well for us anyway). Started with a phenomenal workout, its called "The Barbara"  5 rounds of 20 dips 30 pushups 40 situps and 50 squats.  Followed by an 8 am dip in the pool with all the kids.  So fun.  I completed all as prescribed and I sit here Saturday morning wincing in pain at the slightest leg movement!  Pain is good, this kind anyway!   Then I got to do a BJ''s run for Linda....nothing better than BJS! But While there, I got a text from Josh that he was headed home!  At 10 am!  Mind you he had been at work since 5, but they kept him late the previous day....so to make it up to him they sent him home!  It was great to have him playing with the kids in the pool, I need to work on my back tan and that is hard to do when watching kids in the pool after all!  Joking aside it was a great treat to spend some time with him.  And he really enjoyed throwing his girls, ( Krysten included) in the water.











Friday usually ends with a "red cup" poolside and the grill going.  This Friday was no different...but we ran out of red cups so we utilized my favorite acrylic high ball glasses that I got on clearance in RI at BJs.  They are very colorful...and very Florida.




On a side note...while getting these out two bags fell from the cupboard of soft squishy things....do you think I have a problem?  I am not a horder I swear.  Can you really ever have too many of these?....


 Hmm....I don't know if I will ever host a party that will require them all but seems like a waste to get rid of them....I think I have another bag somewhere.

I still feel like I am on vacation.  I would rather be making money at this point yes but for now I feel like I live in a resort. On a side note...while grilling last night I was visited by one of my best friends.  I have found Heather's wild kingdom representation.  I know I called this thing ugly and funny looking at one point, but I find her visits comforting now and her strangely beautiful.  She visits very regularly so I introduce you to...Heather.  She didn't bring her "Mark" with her this time.

 Have a happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I <3 ur Heather :). Not only is it a frequent visitor, but looks so comforting and wise...just like Heather. Miss u tons and hope to Skype one day this week. Honeymoon starts Friday!!! These 2.5 monhs have simply flown since the wedding. ILY tons.

    ReplyDelete