Saturday 112-Sunday 113
Oh my word I am so far behind! Here it is a week after the bday party and I am just now catching up for the week before it! Oye Vey! So as stated previously Saturday we had a wonderful time going to a pumpking party! Dominik's family hosted and it was a fantastic time had by all the children and adults too! The girls enjoyed running about with the other children and I helped as needed to keep the party going smoothly. I am a sort of in and out person but down here people LINGER....that party lasted 3 hours and I was ready to go home for sure. Sunday was a lazy lazy day doing mostly nothing. Baleighs real birthday was that Monday, the party would be the following weekend.
Monday 114-Friday 118
Well this proved to be an exciting week! Not only was Monday my babies birthday....5 years old!!!, but I also received a phone call from the human resources officer on the base. I was offered the job! The job I applied for back in JULY! Many of our dreams are coming true down here and it is wonderful. The week flew by in a blur, I can not even remember most of it. I had to lcall out of work on Wednesday so I could go have blood work done, do another federal background check, fingerprints you name it. I had to schedule two days the following week off for a physical as well so I could get my health card. This is required to be a government employee. So as we struggle to find day care so Nana can actually go back to her normal life, we also found a solution to that this week as well. We will see if all works out. Monday was Bay's last day at Childtime, it was not a healthy fit for her. I have been preparing the lessons I teach at work for her to do at home, and Nana has been continuing her education at home for now! That is really all I remember for the week...I KNOW...horrible. My brain is on overdrive right now between the events of Bay's birthday party and the incoming jobs....
 |
| Bays BOOTY! |
 |
| Last day at school with a cupcake... |
 |
| Watch me swing! |
 |
| Soccerball! |
 |
| Pippy helps |
 |
| Thank you NANA and Grampa! |
 |
| Ok...line it up... |
 |
| We love these from Teresa and Dawn |
 |
| Mommy and Jasper! Gooood Morning! |
 |
| Fun wind socks we did at school...ghosts, bats and witches |
 |
| We love playing with our net! |
 |
| Giggle....all the pirates are taking a ride on her pillow pet |
Saturday 119-Sunday 120
Well Saturday was spent preparing for Bays birthday party Sunday. We had a surprise visit from Lochlin and Salem for Bay which she loved. Josh and I took the girls to the base and we played tennis with her new rackets. We found ourselves super jealous and wanting to play too! Sunday was the big party and everyone on the list made it! Could not believe how huge a function it ended up being.
While the party was a great success I was very saddened by the actions of some people I thought to be my friends. It proved very dissapointing for the girls and myself. No need to say anything more than that. All the kids had a blast and I was so thankful to have Linda cuddling Jasper the entire time and was thrilled that Roger could make it up from Fort Myers. Quite a long trip for a party!
 |
| That night...capn Jack Suratt set sail on the living room floor... |
 |
| Baleigh made her tutu from Linda.. |
Monday 121-125
I am annoyed to be retyping this. I had it all typed and it didn't post?! This proved to be a very very exciting week for all of us. Josh got his official OFFICIAL offer from the police department. I know it seemed like weeks ago he graduated and weeks ago he was offered the job...but it is just now official.. H.R. can take a long time to get it all together. It is so official we went on Friday after my physical on base, to get his patches sewn on. :)
Oh and if you want a good laugh, I am healthy as a horse BUT in order to get my medical card you need to have all your shots up to date etc. Well they lost my immunization record, and rather than reschedule me to come back...THEY GAVE ME SIX SHOTS IN MY ARMS... INCLUDING TETANUS. Do you know how bad that hurts?!! I am typing so gingerly right now because I can not lift my arms about 45 degrees! I don't remember anything else that happened this week...it has been so crazy between all this waiting and appointments. Today is Saturday Day 126...and I can tell you what will happen. Nana is taking the girls to see Puss and Boots. Josh and I will hit up the base to do a little grocery shopping...and that's it. Tonight is early to bed for him. He starts his police shift at 4 am tomorrow morning! We love our policeman!
No comments:
Post a Comment