Saturday Day 126-Sunday 127
With Josh beginning his new career with the Police force on Sunday 4 am this weekend was mainly spent cleaning, organizing, getting uniforms ready, and meals prepped for the week. The girls played outside and inside with all Bay's new birthday gear, and I prepared for my new job this week. While I am sad to leave my class at Childtime, I know that I need to keep trying to move up and forward. Money is what everyone needs at this point in their life. Kids are expensive and so are all my favorite things to do! LOL. Josh's first day was great! And how awesome to have him home by 215! Yes, it is strange when he goes to bed at 7....but still. :)
Monday 128- Friday 131
Monday was my last day at Childtime. Nobody wanted to say goodbye so we didnt....I will remain on as a sub there since I have a lot of federal time off. Childtime only closes for certain holidays, definitely not all of them, e.g. Veterans, Memorial Columbus etc. Monday night we went trick or treating in a beautiful neighborhood with a student of mine and her mommy. Her father has been deployed and won't be home for a year...she has become quite fond of Baleigh and Payton so it was fun to get out and explore all the candy possibilities!
I think you may be able to notice the quality of the pictures is not as good as it used to be. Let me explain. I am so mad! Josh and I both had the MyTouch 3g which had an amazing camera in it. Well after 2 years both phones bid us "adieu" and we needed to call Tmobile since we had warranties on them. My speaker broke and his touch screen stopped working. Well they no longer make themytouch 3g so they had to send us an "equivalent". They told us it would be the "Comet". I looked it up...the phone is normally 500+ buckaroos. So I figured it can't be that bad. HAH! Its terrible. It has a measly 2 MP camera I think and it is so slow I get frustrated trying to make a phone call! I heard Sprint offers a great government rate so we may be switching here soon and getting a better phone ( better be FREE!) So thats that.
The week went so slowly it was unbelievable. My time in the classroom at Childtime flew because it was so planned out. It is much different when you are going through government trainings, and learning all new classrooms. I can not bring nor will I bring a camera or phone into the facility so there will be NO pictures of the facility. Sorry I know it was fun to see the work I have done with children, but it can not happen here.
Friday came way to late and this weekend is already leaving way too soon! I am now the proud new owner of two bras and two pair of jeans thanks to the amazing hubby I have. I despise buying clothing because I am always trying to lose more weight or tone more body parts. He insisted that I need a pair of jeans that fit so shopping he went. Things feel like they are winding down around here....Nana is leaving us the day after Thanksgiving...and then we will be completely on our own. Such a scary thought! More next weekend :) Hopefully with some new news of some kind...who knows.










No comments:
Post a Comment