Sunday Day 161- Saturday Day 174
So as far as the work week is concerned there is no news and nothing too exciting so I will just jump into my awesome birthday weekend! I received a lovely package in the mail from my parents with an awesome gift....Cabbage Patch Doll with my birthday how cool! The girls also received some fun Xmas gifts and activities to do. They also got a really neat book, where Mimi and Papa narrate The Night Before Xmas. So cool and the girls adored it, ( over and over and over etc...) We had a fabulous time, Josh, Linda, Branden and I at the Blue Fish Oyster Bar in Avondale. Very upscale nice part of Jacksonville...if the schools weren't still horrible and part of Duval I would move there....but come summer we will be moving to Orange Park area so we are in Clay County. Anyway, the food was wonderful and the company even better! The bar tender was amazing and friendly remembering our names all night, and the oyster bar chef ( whatever you call him!) was awesome slowly easing me into eating raw shell fish...umm eww. But I DID IT! I can't say it was delicious...just salty which I love so, a win win. After the birthday weekend we prepared more for Christmas and visitors. This weekend ( yesterday and today) we have our Indiana family traveling through to Disney! But first, the kiddies and myself along with Alexandra and her son Dominik went to the base for a Tropical Freeze day! They blew in snow on a hillside in front of the Nas Jax Yacht Club and Marina and the girls sled all afternoon and enjoyed cookies and the bounce houses. What a blast...and I WAS SWEATING! Such an oxymoron! I love spending time with each of my Florida friends, all are so different and so much fun in their own ways! I am truly blessed to have made such great friends, and to have suckered them into crossfit! HAH!
After the snow festivities we had family come in from Indiana and have dinner with us. What a great time, just sitting around chatting about everything and anything. Janelle did not want to put Jasper down and he loved ever second of that. Sonya and I reminisced about the previous year ( pregnant and out on black friday finding out the sex of baby J). Bruce sank into the couch and relaxed after the long drive and the girls ran in circles with Avery and Bryce. It was a good time. Next weekend Nana and Grampa come for Xmas and we face what I feel to be a touch decision. Have Xmas on Friday so Josh can be a part of the morning opening gifts....OR have Xmas after naps on Sunday so Josh is home to see the kids open gifts? Hmmm....going to have to think on it more. Until then....its time to get wrapping?!
That is ALLLLL until after Xmas!
























No comments:
Post a Comment