Day 70-Saturday
Well Saturday FLEW by. I didn't feel 100% still but got lots of cleaning and roganizing done in the morning before Roger and Barbara came over for the afternoon. Lots of grocery shopping got done and much needed supplies were restocked in the house. We enjoyed cooking out and chatting up a storm while the kiddies played all evening. Roger enjoyed his visit with the girls and getting to see his wife again! he has been kind enough to lend her to us for several weeks while Josh is at the academy!
I did have an early morning lizard visit ;) wink wink I do love my Nay!
Day 71-Sunday
Sunday was another lazy day! We took the kids swimming in the mid morning and just really enjoyed Barbara and Rogers company is all. We chatted about plans for Josh's graduation from the academy, plans for my teaching, plans for Christmas, you name it we talked about it! We grilled out some chicken and had the best sweet tater fried ever made!!!! It was an early night and the kids were wiped from the days activities so they were in bed asleep by 7! I did get a few shots of them playing dress up in mommy's fancy dresses!
Day 72-Monday
Well Roger left this morning early and Barbara took the kids to see CARS 2...except it was ALL in 3d and there was no way the kids would do the glasses so they ended up seeing Smurfs again. Josh and I had a great coffee date with Jasper and then came home to work on lesson plans while he washed the cars. Lots of work prepping all these activities for little ones...I still really feel like 830-530 is too long a day for them! All for now...hopefully some great stories to come from the week!




I only wish I were able to visit as much as animal kingdom me does. No news worth sharing yet...wink wink. Started the school year today and my new friend is lowlowlow. Reading comprehension preprimer and listening comprehension below preprimer. Did I mention he is a 9y/o fourth grader? Fun times in my future for sure. Bay looks really good in that dress. The color and neckline truly do suit her. Miss and love you all. <3 Auntie Naynay
ReplyDelete