Sunday Day 231- Sunday Day 246
Ok so what a whirlwind two weeks! I love love love my job. My room is finally put together and I am now working on documentation for IEP goals and getting my kids caught up and where they need to be as far as being in compliance. They all need progress reports and updated information since they have had NOTHING since October. I adore my kids and recently discovered I may get 3 more. So apart from that a lot has happened this past week. Heather who is absolutely amazing bought my my ticket to RI for July to see my BFF Shannon's baby when he/she is born. She also is extending her St. Pattys trip to Ft. Myers so the kids and I can vacation with her! My husband let our babysitter go for several reasons and we have our Nana Babs returning for a few months to help out until end of school year. Baleigh is going back to school with me ( not in my building). And finally we had special visitors this weekend from RI! Mimi and Papa flew in last weekend but only for lunch before they headed off on their cruise. Thursday of this week however they headed in for a wonderful fun filled weekend. The zoo, beautiful lunch on the river, a trip to their old home in Jax and finally a great cookout with all our awesome friends. Thank you to Linda, Teresa, Dawn and Josh ( not my Josh...my other Josh!) for coming and helping celebrate both my new job and my parents visit. Sad to see them go, but have a lot coming up in the next few weeks between school, the kids, and the return of the Nana, that I need to get done. As for now, I need to clean ( wish I didn't), wish I could workout ( but I have kids), wish I could nap ( but I have kids), and really wish I had not dropped a table on my big toe yesterday because I am a hurting puppy! Is that enough whining? LOL :) Enjoy the pics from the last two weeks!














No comments:
Post a Comment